THE WATERS OORALEA is a fully integrated master planned residential community that is located less than nine kilometres from the Mackay CBD.
Featuring local retail and commercial facilities as well as extensive open space and recreational areas for the convenience of our residents.
This modern, family orientated housing estate will be made up of approximately 2,500 home sites of low to medium density.
If you are looking to purchase land in Mackay or wanting to buy a home for your family, look no further than The Waters Ooralea.
Register your interest to be the first to know how the community is developing, recent news about The Waters Ooralea and our up and coming house and land packages.
Mackay is a city located on the eastern coast of Queensland, about 970 kilometres north of state capital Brisbane.
The Mackay region stretches from secluded islands off the coast through golden sand beaches and into lush sub-tropical rainforests. The historic town of Mackay is filled with 1920s Art Deco buildings and public artworks, as well as a vibrant dining precinct.
- Less than 9km from the Mackay CBD
- Close to Mackay Airport, Paget Industrial Precinct & Peak Downs Highway
- Walking distance to adjoining Black Springs Golf Course
- 10 Schools within 10km
- Children’s playground and outdoor Gym
- 1.5km water frontage which will incorporate fishing platforms & walkways with 25 hectares of parkland, including a Melaleuca forest.
- House & Land Packages available – lots up to 1000m2